Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Posts under their taxonomy broke

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Sammut 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Caridad.

Author

I have a business directory setup that seems to have broken during my last Views upgrade.

I setup a Business Directory View: This View selects Taxonomy of type Business Directory Categories, ordered by Name, ascending.

I also setup a Business Directory Listing View: Business Directory, ordered by post title, ascending - status of publish. It pulls in a view template

I have tried to update the above to show from current page and current cat to no avail. It worked before but now it just shows all listing for every category.

Thank you,
Michael

I can send login info via email if needed.

Dear Sammut,

Can you make sure that you have set your filter to match the taxonomy slug and not the taxonomy name? This is a frequent reason for this problem.

Regards,
Caridad

I have a list of Taxonomies on a page, clicking on one of them yields a URL like hidden link I am not passing a param. It is a standard Taxonomy link.

Dear Michael,

Ok, send me login information to take a look. Let me know the name of the View you are talkling about.

Regards,
Caridad

OK... sent

This was resolved but not fixed. I will start a new thread.