Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Posts not appearing in toolset view search results

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Posts not appearing in toolset view search results

Solution:
User has added the Distance Filter added to "Query Filter" section by mistake that was causing the issue.

You can find the proposed solution in this case with the following reply:
https://toolset.com/forums/topic/posts-not-appearing-in-toolset-view-search-results/#post-2042287

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 2 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by MichaelW8226 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
2021-04-29_10-55-03.png
2021-04-29_10-54-48.png
screencapture-northamericanschoolofpodology-wp-admin-admin-php-2021-04-29-10_55_48.jpg

Tell us what you are trying to do?
We have a locator for professionals on an association website and these CMPs appear on a map. We've had some issues in the past but have a case where someone's listing can not be found in search results. There is no reason that I can see why the wouldn't appear and it looks like it might be a bug.

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
hidden link

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Do you mean that you have a post setup with specific address but when you try to find that address with your view using the following link - the post is not displayed as result.
=> hidden link

If that is true, can you please share what exactly the address I should use to search and what post is missing from the result.

Please share admin access details so that I can review the issue further.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

Minesh
Supporter

I just noticed that you are using outdated Toolset plugins.

Can you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest release version and see if that help you to resolve your issue. You can update All Toolset plugins from the following installer page:
=> hidden link

We're still seeing the same problem after updating all the plugins.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

I've removed the Distance Filter added to "Query Filter" section and now I can see it returns the correct post. Can you please confirm it works at your end as well.

Minesh
Supporter

Do you see it working as expected now.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.