Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Post relationship conflicts with Fusion Builder plugin

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by frederikB 4 years ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

This is a follow up on https://toolset.com/forums/topic/views-plugin-conflicts-with-fusion-builder/

I am trying to: use Fusion Builder and Avada theme in combination with the Types and Views plugin

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (the problem occurs on the back end)

I expected to see: a normal rendering of the page with Fusion Builder

Instead, I got: I get an error message when I try to use Fusion Builder on pages with a toolset relation to a custom post type: "Your page content could not be displayed as a Fusion Builder layout. Most likely that means, there is some invalid markup or shortcode in it. Please check the contents in the text editor. See here for more information."

I have identified that the problem is due to a relationship between Pages and Organisations (a custom post type). When I deactive the relationship the problem disappears. The problem also disappears when I deactivate either the Types or the Views plugin.

I am using the following versions:

Views: Version 2.9.1
Wordpress: version 5.2.2–nl_NL
Fusion Builder: Version 2.0.3
Avada: Version 6.0.3

I understand, thank you for the update. Our developers already noticed that the issue seems to be related to post relationships, so I have added your comments about post relationship into the internal investigation ticket. I will keep you posted here as I receive more information about the resolution for this problem.

Hello, our developers are following up on some open tickets and have requested a bit more information here. Is this problem still occurring?

I had to work around this problem and stopped using the post relationship that was causing the problem. However, I just tested it and sofar the problem hasn'r reoccurred. So it appears that the problem is now fixed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.