Skip Navigation

[Closed] Post relationship backend broken

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 8 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 9:00 – 18:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas 8 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqas.

Author
Schermata 2015-08-19 alle 18.10.58.png

hi all...

i have 1 child (download) and 1 parent (vino) and I can not link them together...

the select (view attachment) seem to search into the "posts" post type instead of searching in "vino" post type...

I already tried to disable all plugins but it does not seem that the problem...

tnx
francesco

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Can you please try saving the CPT definitions again? Means, edit the relevant CPTs, make sure these reflect correct settings and just push the Save/Update button to refresh the records.

Please let me know if this helps or if I can proceed with further investigation, thanks.

The topic ‘[Closed] Post relationship backend broken’ is closed to new replies.