Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Post-processing of the image failed likely because the server is busy or does no

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by michaelR-26 3 years, 9 months ago.

Author

I am trying to: Upload an image via cred form as a user. Administrator is no problem.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link
Login: service@zeeweb.com
Pass: 8@VYK)m(4qXiU$k0

In the form just fill in "Exhibitor Name (max characters 26)" and try to upload the Exhibitor logo.

I expected to see: Uploaded file

Instead, I got: Post-processing of the image failed likely because the server is busy or does not have enough resources. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2500 pixels. The file in where near 2500 pixels.

I have Use the WordPress Media Library manager for image, video, audio, or file fields turned on. But, when i turn it off I do not get any error.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.