Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Possible bug in class-wp-installer.php

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rusty 6 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Not sure if this is the correct avenue for a bug report...

On my plugins page, I'm getting the following errors from the types plugin. The line 2262 error shows dozens of times.

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/corporate.dev/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 312

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/corporate.dev/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 313

Notice: Undefined index: name in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/corporate.dev/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 314

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/corporate.dev/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 315

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/corporate.dev/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 2262

The plugins are registered and This doesn't seem to affect any functionality and only shows when I have error reporting set to true, but I thought you'd like to know about it anyway. I'm happy to provide debug info or any other info if necessary. Thanks!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Could you pleases try to click on the button 'check for updates' on the commercial tab near the register site key option and try to resolve your issue.

Well that seems to have fixed the issue, even though I was running the latest version (2.2.16) of Toolset Types. Thanks!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.