Skip Navigation

[Resolved] PopUp Content im Block Views Map was not shown

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasB-2 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

I create with blocks a view with a map. In the marker settings for PopUp Content i place some static HTML and some content coming from custom fields.
These work in backend fine - but in frontend the PopUps was'nt shown.
We get no errormessage in console if we click on marker.

See the behavior here in the screencast.
hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

That is really strange. Can you please share problem URL and temporary access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

It was a onepage - so the maps View was on the main url hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

First of all - After checking the plugins page, I found that you are using outdated Toolset plugins. We always recommend running your site with the latest stable release plugin version.

Can you please update Toolset Blocks as well as Toolset Maps plugin first.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
Could you please update ALL Toolset plugins to it's latest officially released version. You can download the latest plugin release from your accounts page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

Fehlermeldung.jpg

Hi, ok, that was crazy. Because i install these page 4 days ago and add Toolset types and licence it.
Then i use the toolset plugin-install area to download and install the versions from block s and maps.
If i check these again, it still shows we Blocks 1.1.3 and maps 2.0.2 as actual versions (see screenshot).
Now i check " Search for updates" and the new versions are shown??? I thought i can trust in these area?

But also after adding the new versions - the popup content was still not shown?

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please check now: hidden link

The thing is that you need to add the maps block outside the view's loop. I've move the maps block outside your view's loop and I can see now map is rendered and popup also working when I click on any marker.

For now, I've set the map block setting to "Render the map immediately and then add visitor location" but you can change it to "Wait until visitors share their location and only then render the map" which is set originally when you gave me access to your site.

Can you please confirm.

Hi Minesh,
tnx - but as result i could actually not longer edit the page itself. The Button for save was - also after changes inactiv?
Any idea what happens here?

Minesh
Supporter

I've just checked and it works as expected at this end.

Can you please remove any browser or server cache and try to reload the page and check if that help you to resolve your issue.

Here i have still the problem that i could not save page changes i made. Also when i work in Chrome incognito mode.
Here the screencast.
hidden link

But after i replace your changes over revision and made it by myself - it works again as expected??? Crazy!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.