Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pop Up

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.08 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Dynamic Source to youtube video with pop up effects..PNG

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I want to have youtube pop up at view

Is there any documentation that you are following?
No

Is there a similar example that we can see?
No

What is the link to your site?
hidden link

Issue:

Basically I want to have a video pop up that directly to the youtube link (Dynamic Source)

Attached is the view toolset set . I want to use the picture and when press the picture linked with youtube video field and pop up..

Can we do like this..

Hello,

There isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset plugin, you can add a feature request for it:
https://toolset.com/home/contact-us/suggest-a-new-feature-for-toolset/

Currently, you can try with other plugins to setup the popup block, for example:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/modal-block/

Hi Luo Yang;

Basically do this external plugin can somehow combine with the toolset view setting ?

Because I don't see how I can do it , since its will be dynamic source from other post ect...

Please advise..

Thank You

As I mentioned above, there isn't such kind of built-in feature within Toolset plugin, above "external plugin" is only an example, you can also try to setup the popup window with HTML codes, for example Bootstrap Modal, see their document:
hidden link

You can enable Bootstrap CSS/JS in your website by Toolset plugins:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> Settings-> General,
In section "Bootstrap loading", enable option "Toolset should load Bootstrap 4"

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.