Skip Navigation

[Closed] Podcast possible with Toolset

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi,
right now, we are having a podcast website, which Uses a podcast theme and some elementor widgets, along with the Podcast plugin "Seriously Simple Podcast". Unfortunately this plugin is a little bit unflexible in some cases. So I want to create someting similar to this with a CPT "Podcasts" which have some infos about the speaker of the podcast episode and other infos. So my question is, can this be done with Toolset, so I can show a list of our podcast episodes in an audio player along with some infos (speaker of the episode, doenload link of the episode etc.) similar to our current one on the main site of hidden link ?

. So my question is, can this be done with Toolset, so I can show a list of our podcast episodes in an audio player along with some infos (speaker of the episode, doenload link of the episode etc.) similar to our current one on the main site of hidden link ?
From a technical perspective, how does this work? I can help you create a custom post type "Podcast" and some custom fields to store information about each podcast, but I have no idea how to display a list of episodes in an audio player. You would be responsible for that part.

The topic ‘[Closed] Podcast possible with Toolset’ is closed to new replies.