Skip Navigation

[Closed] Please find the enclosed screen shot. This screen shot refer to the " Search" .

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Author
Length_range.png

Please find the enclosed screen shot. This screen shot refers to the " Search" . My website is : hidden link

In the length section( 4th box in search), i would like add the days range. (example : 5 -7 days).

At the present, i am only able to get the number of days( example : 4 days, 5 days), but unable to set the days range.

Please let me know, how to add the days range.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

When you add a new filter you will have option to chose:
- Use existing custom field values
- Use manually entered values

Please see following screenshot:
hidden link

As you want different kind of display for select opton with range you need to configure your filter option values manually.

Then - you need alter your query to adjust your query according to the range you selected using view's hook "wpv_filter_query".
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/views-filters/wpv_filter_query/

You need to adjust your query as per the filter range value pass.

I followed the same step you said, if i select the manual value option and created four options but only one option it is displaying. remaining options are not coming can you help how it will dispaly. One more question is if i select manual option the Comparison function does not have IN operator.

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Could you please tell me which view you are using?

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I would additionally need your permission to de- and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important. If you agree to this, please use the form fields I have enabled below to provide temporary access details (wp-admin and FTP).

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Please find the enclosed screen shot. This screen shot refer to the " Search" .’ is closed to new replies.