Skip Navigation

[Closed] Payment gateway for directory membership

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Author

Hi,

I will be developing a paid membership based Directory in Types, firstly I was wondering if that is possible, and secondly whether I'd be able to use Stripe.

I will be using your directory tutorial for the base of the directory if that helps.

Thanks,

Damian (Tony's Lead Developer)

Hi, it's possible but Toolset doesn't offer any direct integration with payment gateways or handle ecommerce, sales, etc. Normally a 3rd-party plugin like WooCommerce is used for setting up a store, products, and handling payments. WC supports various payment gateways like Stripe (https://woocommerce.com/products/stripe/), PayPal, and others. Toolset offers several integrations with WooCommerce like Toolset Forms Commerce and Toolset WooCommerce Blocks, so you'll see those referenced throughout our documentation.

Let me know if there's something specific you need help with.

The topic ‘[Closed] Payment gateway for directory membership’ is closed to new replies.