Skip Navigation

[Closed] Parametric Search not working: hidden link

This support ticket is created 7 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Konstantinos 7 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Konstantinos.

Author

I am trying to create a parametric search for my woocommerce shop. The results aren't filtering properly and I can't seem to figure out how to make the submit button work.

hidden link

Thank you for contacting Toolset support.

In order to use the button for search, you should select "Full page refresh when visitors click on the search button" or "AJAX results update when visitors click on the search button" in "Parametric Search Settings" section.

If your problem persists, please send me some more information, in order to be sure that I understand exactly what you mean. You could also share some screenshots illustrating your problem, if it's not a problem for you.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Konstantinos

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 9.28.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 9.28.31 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 9.28.07 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 9.26.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 9.25.19 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 9.24.21 AM.png

I have this selected: AJAX results update when visitors click on the search button" in "Parametric Search Settings" section. If I change it to full page refresh I get a blank page.

Also, the filters aren't displaying the correct results. For instance if I select the price of $0 to $20 I'm seeing products over $25 in there as well.

I'm also including screenshots of my settings...maybe I'm doing something wrong...

Thank you for the information.

Could you please give me some more information about the issue? Did this work on previous version of Views and stopped working after updating?

Also, please could you remove one by one the filters and check if the remaining work as expected to find which one causes the error?

Regards,
Konstantinos

The topic ‘[Closed] Parametric Search not working: hidden link’ is closed to new replies.