Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pagination styling with bootstrap

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Style the Views pagination links with bootstrap
Solution:
Follow our document to style your pagination links:
Relevant Documentation:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-views/part-4-pagination/

This support ticket is created 8 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by peterS-14 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I try to style numeric pagination with bootstrap, which works nice so far by adding the pagination class to the ul.

But i couldn't figure out how to show the active state ( I use the Toolset Starter Theme)

Also how could I add the previous / next link arrows like in the bootstrap samples here:
hidden link

Any hints are welcome 🙂

Dear peter,

The document you mentioned above:
hidden link
Which is Bootstrap alpha version 4.0, current version of Layouts is based on Bootstrap 3, so there isn't such a buildin feature within layouts, I suggest you follow our document to style your pagination:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/getting-started-views/part-4-pagination/
section "Step 3: Styling the page selector"

Hi Luoy

thanks for your fast and helpful reply and pointing me to the right documentation, I must have missed that 🙂

Though the link I mentioned points to bootstrap 4 alpha, the pagination in bootstrap 3 looks the same.
hidden link

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.