Skip Navigation

[Closed] Pagination is not working anymore

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 8.58 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqas 6 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Waqas.

Author

I want to have some pagination control in my Views to manage the loading time based on the size of the queries. But when I use pagination control - I does not do anything:
without Ajax control : white screen and extremely long URL (hidden link)
with Ajax: no action at all

I have tried this with Bootstrap Theme and no other plugin's being active - no change at all.

I have seen this behaviour also at parametric search (see ticket: Paramatic Search not working anymore)
In case you need access - the credentials are the same as that ticket.

The page that can be used hidden link

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

I have read your other ticket (https://toolset.com/forums/topic/paramatic-search-not-working-anymore/page/2/), and I suspect this very issue is also due to that same reason. Adriano is already looking into this. I request to wait until that issue is resolved, so you get a focused solution. Both of us working simultaneously on your site will create issues in the resolutions of both issues.

You can keep this thread alive (do not mark as resolved), unless other issue is resolved. If this issue persists after fixing the other one, you can just reply and we can carry on. But most probably, that will fix this issue as well.

I have heard that based on the other tickets that next week a solution will be provided. I will do some testing when that release is available.

Waqas
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Sure, please take your time. I am replying to keep this thread with you and open.

The topic ‘[Closed] Pagination is not working anymore’ is closed to new replies.