Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pagination in Views Breaking WooCommerce Membership Restriction Shortcodes

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I have enabled AJAX pagination in a View and when viewing the second or subsequent “pages,” my WooCommerce Memberships restriction shortcodes do not work.

Solution:

The Views AJAX pagination is using WordPress file wp-admin/admin-ajax.php to load data, please make sure your "WooCommerce Memberships restriction shortcodes" works in WordPress AJAX feature.

You might check it with plugin author of the "WooCommerce Memberships restriction shortcodes"

Relevant Documentation:

https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/wp_doing_ajax/

This support ticket is created 3 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by liatG 3 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I have enabled AJAX pagination in a View and when viewing the second or subsequent “pages,” my WooCommerce Memberships restriction shortcodes do not work.
Page affected: hidden link
View: hidden link
I have made a Loom video showing the exact details:
hidden link
Can you help me stop this error from happening? Thank you!

Hello,

The Views AJAX pagination is using WordPress file wp-admin/admin-ajax.php to load data, please make sure your "WooCommerce Memberships restriction shortcodes" works in WordPress AJAX feature:
https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/functions/wp_doing_ajax/

You might check it with plugin author of the "WooCommerce Memberships restriction shortcodes"

Thank you, I have posted the ticket to the support team for WooCommerce Memberships plugin.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.