Skip Navigation

[Resolved] pagination doesn't work properly

This support ticket is created 4 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by jean-francoisB 4 years, 7 months ago.

Author

I am trying to: Have a pagination working. Just the "Previous" link show but not "Next".

I also show the previous and next page name under the link. I just want the raw text, not the link for the post name so I have put some CSS to cancel the link :

{pointer-events: none; cursor: default; color: black;} 

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

The code I use. The first link work, but the second doesn't show.

<div class="div-pagination">

<div class="div-prec">[wpv-pager-prev-page force="true"][wpml-string context="wpv-views"]Précédant<br><div class="previous-next">[wpv-post-previous-link format="%%LINK%%" link="%%TITLE%%"]</div>[/wpml-string][/wpv-pager-prev-page]</div>

<div class="div-suiv">[wpv-pager-next-page force="true"][wpml-string context="wpv-views"]Suivant<br><div class="previous-next">[wpv-post-next-link format="%%LINK%%" link="%%TITLE%%"]</div>[/wpml-string][/wpv-pager-next-page]</div>

</div>

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.