Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Pages created with a content template do not show fullwidth

This support ticket is created 4 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Daniel 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
Traductores profesionales de inglés  Agencia de traducción para la lengua inglesa  (1).png

Hi Nigel,
I am building a site with Toolset, Divi and WPML.
I have created several content template and pages created with those templates.

After updating to Divi 4.0.7, the formatting of those pages (created with content template) are not showing fulldwith. I have chosen "Fullwidth as the layout". Please see screenshot attached which corresponds to page hidden link

I hope you can help me with this.

Thanks
Daniel

div-css.JPG

Dear Daniel,

It is a CSS problem, and the problem CSS codes are from Divi theme, for example, you can open the URL you mentioned above with Chrome browser:
hidden link
Press F12 key, you will be able to locate the problem CSS codes:
In this case, you can check the CSS file:
hidden link, codes:

.et-db #et-boc .et-l .et_pb_row{position:relative;width:80%;max-width:1080px;margin:auto}

And

.et_pb_pagebuilder_layout.single.et_full_width_page:not(.et-tb-has-body) #main-content .et_pb_row

Above CSS codes define the content width, you can disable them and test again, see screenshot: div-css.JPG

And according to our blog post:
https://toolset.com/2019/10/toolset-and-divi-4-issues/
We have some compatibility issues with Divi theme version 4
we recommend to our clients to stay with Divi 3 on sites that have both Divi and Toolset.

Hi Luo,
What can I do now? could you please give me a temporary CSS code to fix this issue?
Did you warn ElegantThemes about this?
Thanks!
Daniel

There is a misunderstand, the content template is full-width, but that row mentioned in your screenshot is not full-width.
I am not the best source for such Divi problem, you might consider to ask help from Divi support for how to insert a full-width row.

And currently, it is possible to fix this with custom CSS codes, for example, you can try these, edit the content template:
hidden link

Find and edit "row", add a CSS class name: my-full-width-row

Then use CSS codes to customize it, like this:

.my-full-width-row{ 
  width:100% !important;
  max-width: 100% !important;
}

I just tried it in your website, it works fine.

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a Toolset client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.