Skip Navigation

[Resolved] One of my archive views is generating a broken page, but only for some urls

This support ticket is created 8 years, 5 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 8 years, 5 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
screenshot_blank_page.jpg
screenshot_working_page.jpg

I am trying to: fix the display of one of my archive views that I use for several post types on my website

I visited this URL: hidden link

I expected to see: see the image I uploaded called screenshot_working_page.jpg

Instead, I got: see the image I uploaded called screenshot_blank_page.jpg

What is interesting is that Artesania Audio and Eclipse are both brands that use the same view. The url for one brandname works and the url for another doesn't. This problem also comes up when a search is done using the top search bar of my website for something without results. Other search boxes on my site will tell you there are no results rather than breaking the page. So the problem doesn't effect all urls consistently, only certain ones.

Thanks for your help with this matter!

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

After reviewing debug information you shared with us I can see that you are using number of 3rd party plugins. To minimize the scope of the issue:

Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as with the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.