Skip Navigation

[Resolved] On Website with Divi Theme, Toolset and WP 5.0.2 will no Content in Posts shown

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

I am trying to create a simple post with the classic editor, I got in Test area only the title of the page as an link, but no content.

Solution:

The custom field "_views_template" is a feature of Views content template.

Please edit the problem post, In section "Content Template", choose option "None", this will be able to disable Views content template for that post.

Relevant Documentation:

https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/view-templates/

This support ticket is created 5 years, 3 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by thomasB-2 5 years, 3 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author

I am trying to: Create a simple post with the classic editor

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link (i set the date of the post on 2016, so it was not shown in top of these magazin

I expected to see: the hole content from post

Instead, I got: in Test area only the title of the page as an link, but no content.

It was a normal Post, without any types field or a views template.

I checked the Database for these Post with the PostID 214406 and found in Postmeta an meta_key _views_template, with meta_value 214276. If i delete these value and set it to 0, the post will correctly shown!.
If the value was again there, all was again crashed.

Hi,

The custom field "_views_template" is a feature of Views content template.

Please edit the problem post you mentioned above:
hidden link

In section "Content Template", choose option "None", this will be able to disable Views content template for that post.

More help:
https://toolset.com/documentation/user-guides/view-templates/

That was it 🙂
My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.