Skip Navigation

[Resolved] On mobile device – filter results return english content on all languages (WPML)

This support ticket is created 5 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Beda 5 years, 9 months ago.

Author

I am trying to:
I've created the mobile responsive pages of this site using the same views i've used on desktop version. Testing on a mobile device i've realised that the filter results are returning english content even on German and Greek WPML pages. Those pages work just fine on desktop or on browser mobile inspector on a desktop.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

USING YOUR MOBILE DEVICE:
hidden link
hidden link
- click on the HOTEL LIST where you can see the posts content that the filter produces.

I expected to see:
Post content should the in german and greek language when acessing those pages. That's how it is on desktop.

Instead, I got:
Posts are in english all the time while on mobile device(phone).

Acess to the site is availabe from the previous tickets.

Thank you for the support,
Best regards.

404 ScreenShot.png

The German URL is not existent, please refer to the 404 screenshot.
Same with the Greek page.

This is both on mobile and desktop.

Please can you provide us the URL's of the issue pages that we can see?
Eventually you need to provide access details if you hid the site in a coming soon mask.

I would as well check if you use language redirection or similar features of WPML to exclude any issue from there.

Please let me know where I can see the issue so we can look at this

As well it would be interesting to know how you built the mobile/desktop templating so we can exclude any issue coming from 3rd party plugins or code.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.