Skip Navigation

[Resolved] OceanWP’s Custom Footer not loading on CPT single rendered by Content Template

This support ticket is created 5 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 5 years ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

We have site about to go live.

It is built with OceanWP+ChildTheme+Elementor+Toolset

hidden link

We made a custom footer called: 'Custom Footer' via Theme Panel > My Library
Then in Customizer, under Footer Widget, I selected the footer template: 'Custom Footer'

The footer is loading on each and every page as expected except on the single pages of custom post types:
1) Our Product
hidden link

2) Recipe
hidden link

The above two pages are being populated with Toolset's content template. However, the footer disappears on the single pages of the above CPT.

If I disable footer template from the customizer, the footer widgets as loaded in widget area do load.

Looks like something is preventing the loading of custom templates created from 'Theme Panel > My Library'

If I disable the content template, then it starts working.

Kindly help.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us and I'll be happy to assist.

To see how the Toolset's content template and the OceanWP's custom footer template are set up, I'll need access to the website's admin area.

Can you please share temporary admin user's login details in reply to this message?
( I've set the next reply as private )

Important note: Although no changes will be made on the website, it is recommended to make a complete backup copy, before sharing the access details.

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.