Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Notification when custom fields are modified: Still not working! – Part 2

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
CRED notification notification feature wasn't working when you choose custom fields modified

Solution:
Issue addressed on current CRED version.

This support ticket is created 8 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 8 years, 1 month ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

Ok that's good, I guess! Let's hope it gets fixed. Is this problem related to the errors on the page? Did you manage to edit a post? I saw a few notifications coming through earlier on. I just tried to edit a post and got the errors again.

I have seen some errors indeed. Could you try disabling other plugins and switching to a default WP theme?

Hi Adriano, I spoke to the developer of that particular plugin that was causing issues and he fixed it so you can login in again and test. I have also assigned a post to your account in if you go through "My Posters" link.

I've escalated the issue to our development team. I'm waiting some feedback yet. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm sorry the delay. We've fixed this and applied the patch on your site, seems fine now, please test.

We will create an errata for this and I'll share with you as soon as it's ready.

Yes, it's all good now! Thanks for keeping at it, great support!

You are welcome.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.