Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Notification settings

This support ticket is created 6 years, 12 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 81 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Nicholas 6 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Ok so at least we finally found the source of the problem.

I continue to get this: [12-Apr-2017 18:58:16 UTC] PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object ../wp-content/plugins/toolset-classifieds/inc/message_system.class.php on line 202

What does it mean? Is this related?

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Nicholas,

This is just a notice and shouldn't affect the functionality of the plugin.

Thanks,
Shane

Hello Shane.
So I followed your advice and copy and pasted the entire form from the reference site. Unfortunately it still doesn't work.

Please help.

I am using Mandrill for Transactional E-Mails. However the Mails don't even show up over there, even though all the fields in the backend are properly filled out.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

Actually the actual issue with this form is that we are not getting the email to send the message to.

I see that you have the duplicator plugin installed.

What i'm going to do is to debug your site locally using the duplicator package.

Once i have any information i'll post an update and let you know.

Thanks,
Shane

Thank you Shane.
I trust you on that one.

Hope you'll find the bug.

Cheers,
Nicholas

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

It seems i'm not able to get the site copied using the duplicator plugin.

Would I be able to install all in one backup plugin so I can get a copy of the site.

Thanks,
Shane

I noticed that you created two archives within the last 20 minutes. Can I send you the backup in a private reply?

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

When I tried the backups from the site they wouldn't re-open when I tried it could be difference.

It seems the collation is different why it isn't working.

Is there a test site setup for this ?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shane

Sorry I didn't get that. What do you mean?

I have a test site ending with the TLD of .es

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

I meant a site where I can do my additional testing without affecting the live environment that customers are accessing.

I wouldn't want the site to crash while customers are using it. Its safer to do a further investigation on a test site. If the current site isn't being actively accessed I could do the testing there.

Thanks,
Shane

Alright. Please head over to regionalo.es instead of regionalo.at. This domain is not in use.

You can also download it to your local environment from there. I trust you.
However the missing view with the advertiser details is not installed over there. I just added that one recently, but I am sure you can debug it and find a solution.

Is this what you want?

Thanks

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

Great however it seems that this site has the wrong role for the account. Could you set it to admin so I can begin 🙂

Thanks,
Shane

Done. I also added the missing view.

Shane
Supporter

Hi Nicholas,

I took a further look at this but still wasn't able to figure out as to why this was not working.

What I did was to provide our second tier supporters with the information that I managed to find on your site.

Hopefully we can resolve this soon.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.