Tagged: Types plugin
When I try to edit custom post type "service" or ant another custom post type with "Visual Composer" at frontend editor - I have that notice hidden link . Test it, please, by yourself and tell my thr soluyion of that problem.
Thank you for contacting Toolset support. I am not able to reproduce this issue at my end with updated version of Toolset plugins and Visual composer Version 5.2.
1. Please make sure all Toolset plugins are updated to latest versions as a primary check:
2. Please share your Debug Information with us so we can see it? I have enabled debug info box for your next reply:
3. Could you please also try to check it by deactivating all third-party plugins (except Toolset and Beaver Builder) and switching back to the Default Theme (e.g. Twenty Sixteen theme) to see for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes?
Sorry for long answer
1) I use last version of your plugin.
2) I added debug info after turned on Default Theme (Twenty Seventeen theme) and turned off all third-party plugins (except Toolset and Visual Composer) and still have same notice hidden link
I am able to reproduce this issue at my end when WP Debug mode is enabled.
I have escalated this issue to our 2nd tier support for further review and we will get back to you with an update.
Thank you for your co-operation and patience as we strive hard to resolve this.
This issue is forwarded to our development team. In the meantime I would suggest you to please disable WP Debug mode in your wp-config.php file.
And use Backend Editor of Visual Composer to edit posts (if frontend editor is not allowing you to edit post). This notice only appears when we enable WP Debug mode.
We will get back to you with an update. Thank you
[ changing ticket status ]
No final resolution yet.
I still need resolution of this problem.
I see in our internal system that Visual composer needs to change some of their code, its post type and registration priority issue. The change most likely won't happen in our plugin but in VC and we usually inform them in such cases. I have followed up with our development team and I will update you according.
No final resolution yet.
Just wanted to share the update, that our development team has passed the info needed in this case to the Visual Composer team, so they can analyze the CPT registration priority issue and provide a fix accordingly. As soon as I hear more, I will update you.
Thank you for your understanding.
The base problem was on Visual Composer end and it may have already been fixed by them. So we are closing ticket here.
The topic ‘[Closed] Notice: map_meta_cap was called incorrectly. The post type service is not regist’ is closed to new replies.