Skip Navigation

[Closed] Non-English Characters in custom field

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 10 years, 1 month ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 8:00 – 17:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Adriano 9 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Adriano.

Author

This does not seem to work, it will display "English" and then a blank line. If I change the non-English characters (ñ and ê) to their English alternatives it seems to work fine. Oddly enough the Japanese characters display just fine.

Any way I can fix this?

[cred_generic_field field="post-language" type="select" class="" urlparam=""]
			{
			"required":0,
			"validate_format":0,
			"persist":1,
			"default":["English"],
			"options":[{"value":"English","label":"English"},{"value":"Spanish","label":"Español"},{"value":"Portuguese","label":"Português"},{"value":"Japanese","label":"日本語"}]
			}

Dear Sam,

That's a bug, I've just added to our to do list to be fixed as soon as possible. I will close that as there is not workaround for now, thank you for your understanding.

This should be solved with the last CRED release, can you confirm that?

The topic ‘[Closed] Non-English Characters in custom field’ is closed to new replies.