Skip Navigation

[Resolved] No save button on "Edit WordPress Archives Block" page

This support ticket is created 4 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Hong_Kong (GMT+08:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Luo Yang 3 years, 12 months ago.

Assisted by: Luo Yang.

Author
toolset-no-save-button.jpg

I am trying to: Edit and save an archive page layout.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: It's in the admin area so I've attached a screenshot.

I expected to see: A way to save the page.

Instead, I got: No save button.

tags-wa.JPG

Hello,

Please provide detail steps to duplicated the same problem.

I have tried in my localhost with a fresh WordPress installation + the latest version of Toolset plugins:
Dashboard-> Toolset-> WordPress Archive, create/edit a WordPress archive with classic editor or block editor, I don't see the problem you mentioned above, here is the screenshot for Tags WordPress Archive using block editor: tags-wa.JPG.

Is there any missing?

And I suggest you check the compatibility issue in your website:
deactivate all other plugins, and switch to wordpress default theme 2020, and test again

Sorry, I've not had an opportunity to investigate this issue further. However I will do what you suggest as soon as I can and report back to you. Many thanks.

OK, please update here if you still need assistance for it. Thanks

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.