Skip Navigation

[Resolved] No Option to select WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
1. Install Views, WooCommerce Views, WooCommerce, Layouts, and all what is needed to run WooCommerce Views

2. Head to Toolset > WooCommerce Views while Layouts is NOT active and find the option:

WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template 
(Toolset-WooCommerce/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/templates/single-product.php)

3. Activate Layouts, and repeat #2, you will now find:

WooCommerce Views plugin default product template 
(Toolset-WooCommerce/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/templates/single-product.php)

This is because a missing word in Toolset WooCommerce Views Plugin, in the file Class_WooCommerce_Views.php on line 2854 and 2873.

This will be solved in a future release, but for now you can ignore this difference, as those are the exact same values/options.

This support ticket is created 7 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- - 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00 14:00 – 20:00
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Ho_Chi_Minh (GMT+07:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Monetizer 7 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Beda.

Author
2016-08-29_0131.png
2016-08-29_0128.png

I have the option to select WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template on my test site, but when I migrate the modules to another site, I don't find this option.

Please see two images attached.

How can I get the option to WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template.

Thanks

This should be the same option, the one that mentions "WooCommerce Views plugin..."

Are you running different theme / plugin versions on both installs?

Although, this was the same in the previous version, as it is now:

I am using the exactly same plugin(s) and theme.

The only mistake I did was install woo commerce views plugin without views.

Then I installed views plugin, but it didn't show the WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template

How to manually fix it or some other way to do it? (I won't be able to send you access to the site as it is live site of the client).

Thanks

I think I found the bug. As soon as I activate layouts plugin, the WooCommerce Views plugin default single product template hides.

On disabling the layouts plugin, i get back all the woocommerce views options.

Could you please check at your end?

Thanks

It is not disappearing, as you see in your own ScreenShot the only what happens is that it changes name.

It is correct that when you activate Layouts a lot of options (not reaslted to our WooCommerce Views Plugin) disappear, but that is becuase they do not support Layouts.

When you do not use Layouts, the option to choose is:

With Layouts, it is:
WooCommerce Views plugin default product template

It is both times the exact same template:
Toolset-WooCommerce/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/templates/single-product.php
Toolset-WooCommerce/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-views/templates/single-product.php

You can just activate the Option that holds "WooCommerce Views".

It is a simple typo in the Code, in Toolset WooCommerce Views Plugin, in the file Class_WooCommerce_Views.php on line 2854 and 2873.

I will notify the Developers to fix that (Why we do not use a $variable there, do not ask me 🙂 )

So you can go ahead and activate the one with WooCommerce Views, you'll be fine.

Geat, thanks 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.