Skip Navigation

[Resolved] No one answers my questions?

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 10:00 - - - - -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mohammed 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Mohammed.

Author

One question, I know I have spent the time to ask for a refund of the purchase money, both WPML and Toolset, but my customer is already fed up with so many problems.
Would there be any way for me to return the money from both Plugins?
Thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Francisco R.

Hi,

This is Mohammed, the Toolset support team leader.

At first, this is the page you can use to refund in Toolset: https://toolset.com/buy/refund-policy/
For WPML, you can post a ticket there.

About this topic title (No one answers my questions?), I see that our team is interactive with you and the supporters are replying to you.

If you decided not to refund, please let me know the tickets that you are not satisfied with the support service or the tickets you didn't get answers for.

Thanks.

All day yesterday nobody answered my replies, or were very vague answers.
In other circumstances I would be more patient.
The truth is that I am very tired with all the problems of WPML, and I only needed to see that Toolset also had many problems.
From what I'm seeing, Toolset needs more love in its ability to manage users. Many users are asking for features for a long time and they have not been incorporated, so I would not want to waste time, as I've wasted my time with WPML.
Maybe in the future when Toolset incorporates all these features can do another test with it.
Thanks for your interest.
Best regards,
Francisco R.

Thanks Francisco,

We continuously trying to improve our products and we listen to our clients.

Please feel free to ask for a new feature if you really feel that you need ti in Toolset. you will find us very responsive.

Thanks.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.