Skip Navigation

[Resolved] no marker on googlemaps in Add New Post

This support ticket is created 8 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by houssamS 8 years ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
map.png

I am trying to: Add a marker on address field on googlemaps in Add New Apartment custom Post type

My demo site URL: hidden link

However the marker is not appearing. your tutorial says we can place the marker on the map and get the correct coordinates

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Houssam,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

This could be as a result of a plugin conflict.
What I recommend that you do is to temporarily disable all your non-toolset plugins and check to see if the marker shows up.

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi. It is not working even with only Toolset plugins. I can give you access if needed. Also on the discover-wp trial website its not working either. Is it only a problem from my side?

Shane
Supporter

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 4.56.29 PM.png

Hi Houssam,

Yes please provide me with admin access as in my testing on my local test site the map marker shows up. See Screenshot

The private fields will be enabled for your next response.
Thanks,
Shane

Shane
Supporter

Hi Houssam,

Thats strange, I logged in and was able to see the markers on the maps.

Could you have a look again and see if they still dont show up for you ?

Thanks,
shane

Strangely its working well now. Not sure why this happened. Do you think it might be related to my local workstation? although I didn't do anything, now it is working.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.