Skip Navigation

[Closed] NEXTGEN insert Gallery button not working.

The Toolset Community Forum is closed, for technical support questions, please head on to our Toolset Professional Support (for paid clients), with any pre-sale or admin question please contact us here.
This support ticket is created 9 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.
This is the community support forum for Types plugin, which is part of Toolset. Toolset is a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients and people who registered for Types community support can post in it.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 10:00 – 19:00 -
- - - - - - -

Supporter timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+01:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Caridad 9 years ago.

Assisted by: Caridad.

Author

I am trying to: insert a nextgen gallery into a post. Up until a few days ago, it worked fine

I visited this URL:

I expected to see: when i click on the nextgen insert gallery button i get a blank page. Nothing loads, but all of the existing nextgen galleries display correctly.

I see you already have someone reporting this a couple of days ago.

I AM IN URGENT TROUBLE with this. This site is live, and I cannot load new galleries to show new material. Please let me know if you need access.

Instead, I got:

If you can share access and give me the steps to follow I will look into the error and try to resolve it as soon as possible. I have marked your next reply as private.

I will also send you a development version of Types to your email address so you can check if it was already resolved by our development team.

Can you try with Types 1.6.6.2 that was released this morning?
The problem should be fixed there now.

The topic ‘[Closed] NEXTGEN insert Gallery button not working.’ is closed to new replies.