Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Next / Previous Article

This support ticket is created 3 years ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ThorstenS967 2 years, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Hefte_Artikels_Relationship.jpg

Hi Shane,

thanks four your answer.
I already created a relationship between Hefte and Artikel at the beginning of the project (please see attached screenshot).
Where do I have to put your code into?
I don't see a relationship post type in the backend.
The articles are created in the backend with Gutenberg and custom fields from Toolset.
Where does the Heft URL appears in the frontend, when your code is implemented in the backend?
Maybe you could take a look into the backend (i already created an account for you).
Thanks
Thorsten

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Screenshot 2021-04-08 at 10.43.21 AM.png

Hi Thorsten,

I've added the code to your site and did a quick test and it works to add the parent hefte url to the url field specified. When you click on the connect and existing hefte or create a new one from the child then the child post will get updated with the parent URL. See Screenshot

Here is the test post that I was using.
hidden link

For now i've disconnected the existing hefte, what you can do is to go in and connect the artikel to an existing hefte then refresh the page. You will see that the URL gets added.

The hefte url will need to be retrieved from the custom field using [types field='heft-url'][/types]

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.