[Closed] New Views Beta versions not working as described

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Heather 8 years ago.

Assigned support staff: bruce.

Author

Hi there,

I'm just uploaded the new Views and Types Beta versions in order to set up the front-end search functionality. There are a couple of things that don't seem to be working properly.

Firstly, I added several filters to "filter by url" but only 2 of them show up in the "filter controls" section. So how come the others won't show up? Incidentally the 2 that do show up are the first 2 that I added. I've tried saving, reopening, etc. that doesn't seem to add the others to the "filter controls".

Secondly, I added the View and the Search View to their respective pages but no search form shows up. I just get an unfiltered list of posts..... Now I know the documentation said you had to add html formatting to style the search form, but I thought it also said basic formatting was included. I just don't get any front-end search.

I don't see this info in the documentation or the Youtube video that has been posted. Any help would be great.
Many thanks

bruce
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Australia/Perth (GMT+08:00)

Hi Heather,

Can you do a screen grab of the View filters that show the URL parameters. Please send to bruce@onthegosystems.com.

You can also send login details if you want me to checkout what you have.

Best regards,
Bruce.

Thanks Bruce! I have sent you the screen shot and login details.

The topic ‘[Closed] New Views Beta versions not working as described’ is closed to new replies.