Skip Navigation

[Resolved] New types of fields

This support ticket is created 3 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
asd.PNG

Hello, how are you?

I need help.

How can I put new types of controls in the filters of my views? I mean, more modern fields beyond the basics, for example, number sliders, selects with checkboxes inside, among others?

Are they bootstrap extensions?

Here is a print as an example.

I'm waiting.

thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Henrique,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Yes this is possible to do however it would require some amount of css and html knowledge in order to achieve as these are not standard features of our plugins.

Our filters are generally rendered with the default styling of your theme and browser.

Thanks,
Shane

But I saw that it loads bootstrap styles.

does it have no bootstrap extension that provides new and better types of controls?

thanks

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Henrique,

Unfortunately no, we load the bootstrap css styling, its really up to the customer to customize the styling how they see it fit. This is because the bootstrap framework doesn't provide any such customizations. Users will need to manipulate the bootstrap css to fit their specific needs.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.