Skip Navigation

[Resolved] New Custom field groups not showing up after updating to 3.3.12

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Guido 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Nigel.

Author
Posts
#1684431

I am trying to: Updating to 3.3.12

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: -

I expected to see: When i create new custom field groups it doesn't show up in the custom post type after updating to 3.3.12

Instead, I got: Nothing. It doesn't show up in the custom post types.

I reverted back to version 3.3.11 and everyhting is working again. I am on a multisite so maybe there is an issue there? I am working on a subsite.

Oke just confirmed that it is working on the main site: clientsdash.com But not working on subsite.clientsdash.com.

When i revertd back to 3.3.11 it works on the main site and the subsite.

I can give acces to the website but i reverted back to 3.3.11 because i need to work on the site. I will put the debug information with the new 3.3.12 version.

#1685311

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Sorry for the delay replying, we are pretty busy in support at the moment.

Let me set up a test in a multisite environment to see if I can reproduce it, rather than it being something specific in your installation.

In case it is specific to your installation, let me set a private reply to get credentials from you now.

#1685777

Hi,

I think i solved the issue. Sorry about that. I noticed that it also didn't show up with a older version.

I went to the Network Admin area and started to clear the database, litespeed cache and opcache and object cache. Then it worked.

I installed the latest version of views and did the same. Now it works. So for some reason i need to go into the Network Admin Area and delete all cache,database etc.

So it can be litespeed or closte. Closte is the hosting where i am at. They provide the opcache and object-cache clearing.

So for now all works again.

I found another isuue on another site but will open an other support ticket for that.

Thanks
Guido

#1686013

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

I had a ticket a few months ago with disappearing field groups in a multisite installation and I'm having trouble finding it, but I think the issue was related to object-caching. From your reply it sounds like that probably is the reason, I'll keep an eye out for any similar reports.

#1688631

Oke great! Thanks!

#1688635

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!