Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Nested view showing all repeatable field group posts

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Waqar 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Waqar.

Author

Hi Waqar, sorry for yesterday, I was asked to do something on my work by the manager. I didn't reply you. Last night I found that the inner view only displays and repeat the first repeated group. from the screeshot youcan see they are the same.

Waqar
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for waiting.

During troubleshooting, I noticed that the text added in the "RP-Stock-Wine" field is added in a "Preformatted" style, at its origin.
( screenshot: hidden link )

As a result, that text is shown in the view's output, inside the "<pre>...</pre>" tag and without wrapping to the next line.
( ref: hidden link )

To fix this, you have two options:

1. You can select all the text in the "RP-Stock-Wine" fields and set it to use regular "Paragraph" formatting.
OR
2. You can include the following custom CSS code in your view's "CSS editor" tab, to make the text in the pre tag to wrap to next line:

.js-wpv-view-layout pre {
white-space: pre-wrap;
}

regards,
Waqar

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.