Skip Navigation

[Closed] Nested view not displaying file link

This support ticket is created 3 years, 8 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 8 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I have a nested view in which I'm trying to display a file link of the post type being displayed.

The view will return any of the other fields of that post type. But it will not display the file link for some reason.

This is the code I have in the template for the view:

<a href="[types field='rental-lease' output='raw'][/types]" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"><p>Click to View</p></a>

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

hidden link

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

I will require to review your nested view first.

Can you please share problem URL where you added the view as well as access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Nested view not displaying file link’ is closed to new replies.