Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Needed an update on a 'waiting for an update' ticket

This support ticket is created 3 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.02 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Nigel 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

Tell us what you are trying to do?
Just wanted to check whether the update for this is available... https://toolset.com/forums/topic/post-relationship-filters-in-an-archive/

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

What is the link to your site?

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

The plugin releases are in the final stages of testing at the moment, which is nearing completion, and barring any last minute hiccups should be available next week.

Keep an eye out for the announcement.

Once they have been published, if you don't see an update notice in your plugins page, on the registration page use the "Check for updates" button. (The release will likely occur in batches, and with that you can skip the queue.)

Thanks Nigel for the update..:-)..

I am a big fan of Toolset and have grown to love the product and the people who helped me with it for the last 6 months...:-).. In fact I co-incidentally connected to Beda (an ex-member of Toolset) on Upwork who too helped with updating an existing rating plugin to work with Toolset.

And thanks to Toolset (the plugin and its people) I have been able to manage to do something on my own in 6 months which I had been struggling with other developers for 4 years!!..;-).. of course, there whole project is beyond just WordPress so there's other applications involved but the part that's handled by WordPress is a very important part of the whole project.

So I'd like to convey my heartfelt thanks to Minesh, Jamal, Shane, Waqar, Christian and you and all the others who've helped me with this.

Thanks Toolset... :-)..

Have a nice day..:-)..

Regards,
Alim

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Thanks for persevering through the various bumps in the road along the way 🙂

And I'm glad to hear Beda is still putting his intimate knowledge of Toolset to good use...

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.