Skip Navigation

[Resolved] need to make fields on the cred required

This support ticket is created 3 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by edr-2 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

Hi, it looks like your last message on Thursday came to me after the end of my shift, and then I am off Fridays and Saturdays so I wasn't able to get back to you quickly. I hope you were able to put the final touches on this - if not, feel free to reopen the ticket and we can take whatever steps are necessary to come to a satisfactory solution. Thanks, and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

screenshotsofcredduringload.png

Thanks for the follow up! i was able to go back and make changes to the form itself to add the taxonomy ( depicted as a set of checkboxes, more on that in a moment), and i did find some code for function.php to resolve issues of required fields. Now i have pretty much what i need, but then i got into thinking about the load time of those checkoxes ( States x Counties, a rather long list) , it looked ugly, so i applied some css to create a more pleasing interface, with overflow and a border and resized. But the form loads in such a way that if you scroll down you will see odd tidits of output from toolset code in blue, then they go away. so now the issue is speed.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.