Skip Navigation

[Resolved] [mycred_link] shortcode not working in the output of a [wpv-conditional] block

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.72 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 10.33.23 AM.png

I am trying to:

Display a Mycred dynamically generated link using the [mycred_link] shortcode within the output of a wpv-conditional block but instead of displaying the link the shortcode itself is being outputted.

The conditional block is set up properly to check if current post is a specific post ID. Conditional debug didn't return anything out of the ordinary there.

The mycred_link shortcode is already registered in the Toolset front-end settings. Does it need to be registered anywhere else?

Screenshot attached.

Thanks

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

Can you please share information about how you added the conditional block?
- Have you registered the custom shortcode at:
=> Toolset => Settings => Front-end Content => Third-party shortcode arguments

If yes - can you please share the problem URL and access details.

*** Please make a FULL BACKUP of your database and website.***
I would also eventually need to request temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP) to your site. Preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible in order to be of better help and check if some configurations might need to be changed.

I have set the next reply to private which means only you and I have access to it.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.