Skip Navigation

[Resolved] My view stopped showing records

This support ticket is created 7 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by dariuszk 7 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

Viewes used to show custom postcards showing by taxonomy

I visited this URL:
hidden link

I expected to see:
hidden link

It was working fine until sometimes last week (can't be sure as i have been working on different part of a site, as this was already finished)

Just had a closer look, the records are actually there but in css i have found the following :

inerited from div#wpv-view-layout-393-TCPID4404

element {
visibility: hidden;
}

When the visibility is set to visible, the records are seen again, any idea what is causing this?

It seems to be AJAX issue, when Pagination updates the entire page records are visible again, how do i get it back to work with Ajax

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Darius,

I'm not sure what is causing this but could you re-enable AJAX so that I can have a look again.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane,
have re-anabled AJAX

Shane
Supporter

Hi Darius,

Would you mind applying this patch to your website and see if it works?

https://toolset.com/errata/views-ajax-pagination-fails-form-results-rendered-separatedly/

Please let me know the results as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane
I have, and still not working

Thanks
Dariusz

Shane
Supporter

Hi Darius,

I'm not sure why this is happening for you as i'm not able to replicate the issue.

However you can work around it by overwriting the css for it.

#wpv-view-layout-3983-TCPID4404{

visibility: visible !important;

}

Please try this and let me know if it helps.
Thanks,
Shane

Hi Shane
I have tried this, it works , well sort of , it makes the first taxonomy visible, but all the other remain invisible, would have to apply a separate patch for each taxonomy. Not a solution i am looking for. Another observation, even thou the records are visible and i can navigate between them it seems to be refreshing the whole page instead just the records.

link to view with the css applied:

hidden link

and without

hidden link

Hi Shane, just resolved the problem, it was a plugin conflict, all semms fine at the moment, thanks for your help 🙂

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.