Skip Navigation

[Resolved] My Toolset Settings page is blank and has 9 JS errors

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
Google Site Kit plugin crashes Toolset Settings page

Solution:
The issue is fixed with the Views 3.2 and Blocks 1.2

Relevant Documentation:

This support ticket is created 3 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 10:00 – 13:00 -
- 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Minesh 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Minesh.

Author
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 6.05.18 PM.png

I am trying to:
Open the Toolset Settings page.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
Admin>Toolset>Settings

I expected to see:
The Settings page. (I need to turn on Views Debug.)

Instead, I got:
A blank page.

This appears on my live site as well as my Local test site.

With 2020 Theme, the bottom 5 errors in the screen shot still appear.

Toolset versions: Access 2.8.4, Forms 2.5.6, Types 3.3.10, Views 3.1.3
(No Blocks)

Jeff
–––––––

Minesh
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello. Thank you for contacting the Toolset support.

This is strange. No other user reported such issue yet. It could be possibly a compatibility issue but to ensure that.

Could you please try to resolve your issue by deactivating all third-party plugins as well as the default theme to check for any possible conflicts with any of the plugins or themes? - Do you see any difference? If no:
- Could you please activate WP_DEBUG from wp-config.php file and send me possible errors for review.

Even you can check the error logs as well and send me the logs to review.
More info:
=> https://toolset.com/documentation/programmer-reference/debugging-sites-built-with-toolset/#php-debugging

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

Minesh
Supporter

Hi Jeff,

As you mentioned the plugin name "Google Site Kit" while resolving the ticket, I just see that a related issue was reported with "Google Site Kit" plugin and hotfix for that issue is offered with the following errata page:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-on-the-toolset-dashboard-page-when-using-3rd-party-plugins-that-use-wordpress-rest-api/

Can you please check and let me know that the hotfix shared with the above errata page help you to resolve your issue.

Minesh -

Thanks for contacting me regarding this. However, this did not fix my blank Toolset Settings page when Site Kit plugin is activated.
Also:
- I am running Views 3.1.3, which I assume already contains the patch, since the errata page mentions Views 3.1.2.
- I have WP_DEBUG enabled, but never saw a PHP error, only the Javascript errors I mentioned in my original post, above.
- I am not using Blocks at all.

Thanks anyway!
Jeff
–––––––

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please try to apply the patch that is shared with the errata page:
=> https://toolset.com/errata/fatal-error-on-the-toolset-dashboard-page-when-using-3rd-party-plugins-that-use-wordpress-rest-api/

at the plugin/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/common-es/php/Block/Style/Responsive/ folder

And let me know if that help you to resolve your issue.

Minesh
Supporter

Can you please try to follow the guidelines I shared in my previous reply and try to resolve your issue.

I already answered this once. Your second suggestion, to add the errata patch to the CRED path instead of Blocks, fixed my issue with a blank Toolset Settings page.

Now, I am not able to click "My Issue is resolved" button because I get a message that "You already said that." I don't know how to close this issue now.

Jeff
–––––––

Minesh
Supporter

Ok great - I will ask our systems team to close the ticket.

Minesh
Supporter

I would like to inform you that update you that Views 3.2 and Blocks 1.2 is released.

You can download the latest Toolset plugin version from your accounts download page:
=> https://toolset.com/account/downloads/

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.