Skip Navigation

[Resolved] My subsite of a multisite won't accept the registration key. Page only refreshes

This support ticket is created 4 years, 7 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Christian Cox 4 years, 7 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 9.43.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 9.37.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 9.01.35 AM.png

I am trying to: Enter registration key

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: key accepted as registered.

Instead, I got: It does not accept registration.

Also I am trying to put Relationship Forms into the Template for "Syntopicon." The form renders correctly at first. But after you make one relationship submission. Then the form stops working and shortens itself.

hidden link

Toolset Debug

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to OTGS\Toolset\Twig_TokenParserBroker::addTokenParser() must implement interface OTGS\Toolset\Twig\TokenParser\TokenParserInterface, instance of Twig_TokenParser_For given, called in /home/agency24/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php on line 1507 and defined in /home/agency24/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/Twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php:50 Stack trace: #0 /home/agency24/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1507): OTGS\Toolset\Twig_TokenParserBroker->addTokenParser(Object(Twig_TokenParser_For)) #1 /home/agency24/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1459): Twig_Environment->initExtension(Object(Twig_Extension_Core)) #2 /home/agency24/public_html/wp-content/plugins/types/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php(1381): Twig_Environment->initExtensions() #3 /home/agency24/public_html/wp-cont in /home/agency24/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cred-frontend-editor/vendor/toolset/toolset-common/lib/Twig/lib/Twig/TokenParserBroker.php on line 50
The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

I resolved the relation form error and media alignment error, it was a plugin conflict.

It will still not accept my toolset registration key.

Hi, if you plan to activate Toolset at the network level, then you can register Toolset once at the network level and not worry about registration in each subsite. If you want to register each subsite individually, the easiest solution is to update to at least Toolset 3.3 (or ideally the latest version of all Toolset plugins) at the network level to resolve this issue: https://toolset.com/errata/installer-screen-is-broken-layout-messed-up-in-network-subsites-wrongly-suggests-registration-is-not-working-and-impedes-updates/
Then the installer should allow registration at the subsite level. Please let me know if you have questions about that.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.