Skip Navigation

[Resolved] My old and new buttons in the archive incl archive search labels show mixed up

This support ticket is created 3 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 3 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Fabric types translation.png
Fabric types tranlation not showing.png
Fabric types tranlation not showing part 2.png
Toolset archive buttons part 1 old version.png
Toolset archive buttons part 2 new version.png

Hi

I think I cleared my cache properly but archive page buttons keep showing standard/old style en new updated ones mixed up all the time.
This happens also all the time with product search labels (after properly translating the strings in WPML properly) in my multilingual page (Dutch)
Also, icons in search button appears above sometimes when they should show on the left (which they sometimes do as they should)

All see attached screenshots.

What to do to prevent all this

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Tim,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Normally we advise customers to go to the WPML forums in order to resolve translation issues, but before you open a ticket there I would recommend that you delete your translation of the item in the string translations plugin and refresh, then re-translate the text.

Our WPML team is much better equipped to handle translation issues like these.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.