Skip Navigation

[Resolved] My client want to show content template by popup that only loaded on demand!

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shane 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author

I am trying to show a custom content template in Toolset View Loop on button clicking!

for example when clicking on the title a modal popup with a custom template is being shown

Also, My client wants to load post content in tabs that only loaded when tab is activated!

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

To See if I understand correctly:

1. You want to create a view that is listing posts ?
2. You want to add a modal to that view that pops up with a different content template?
3. You want to add this view to a tab so when the user clicks the tab they will see the information that the view is listing ?

Please clarify for me.

Thanks,
Shane

Sorry for misunderstanding Shane!

I need to create View
when I click on a post link ==> Modal popup with post content template is viewed
But...
The Modal popup content only delivered via ajax!
as posts content is very big and only better to be got via ajax popup

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Ok so it is possible to create the view and have the modal popup.

However all the content for each view must be loaded once the view is loaded, then it is hidden with the modal. Its not possible to have the content loaded on demand when the modal is clicked.

If you are to do this it would require a complete custom code in order to load the information on demand.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.