Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Multilingual with WPML

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I would like to use WPML features with WooCommerce. I already subscribe to Toolset.

Solution: WPML and Toolset are separate "families" of software that accomplish different tasks. In order to use WPML with Toolset, you must purchase separate subscriptions to both families.

Relevant Documentation: https://toolset.com/documentation/translating-sites-built-with-toolset/

This support ticket is created 6 years, 10 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 8:00 – 12:00 - -
13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 13:00 – 17:00 - -

Supporter timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by edouardN 6 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Christian Cox.

Author

I am trying to: Download WooCommerce with Layouts with the option "Multilingual with WPML"

But do we have to subscribe to Multilingual with WPML to be able to get the plugins?
Or can you download them for free as we have already subscribed to Toolset?

I also can't download "WooCommerce with layouts" but I've already submitted this issue in another (old) thread.
Best!

Hi, you can download the Toolset plugins (Types, Views, Layouts, WooCommerce Views, etc.) without being subscribed to WPML, but you will not be able to use WPML CMS, WPML String Translation, WPML Translation Management, or WooCommerce Multilingual plugins without a WPML subscription.

Thank you for the quick answer.

Disappointed to learn that I have to subscribe to another On the Go Systems' service whereas I thought Toolset was enough to develop my website (multi languages & ecommerce).

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.