Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Multi Site user and site creation

This support ticket is created 6 years, 6 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Author

Hello,

I am trying to let users register on my site for a site in my multi site enviroment. Does cred support this?

I can see the normal user registration and member site creation.

I need it also to register a site and activate it automatically. Free or paid. I know paying is possible thru WooCommerce.

I really hope Cred is capable of doing this. Or a simple solution to achieve it.

Regards, Guido

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Guido,

Thank you for contacting our support forum.

CRED can be used to create a new user but it will be limited to the current site that the user creates the role on.

So in essence what you want to achieve is for users to be able to create a site and register it aft they have created their roles?

Unfortunately CRED can only create the user but not handle anything after that such as setting up the site automatically.

Thanks,
Shane

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.