Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Multi Language content template

This support ticket is created 2 years, 11 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 9:00 – 13:00 - - 9:00 – 13:00
14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 - - 14:00 – 18:00

Supporter timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 years, 10 months ago.

Assisted by: Jamal.

Author

Hi Jamal, I just submitted WP and sFTP credentials in previous private message. I don't see that message here, can you just please confirm that you are seeing them?

Thanks

Sasa Vidakovic
Deal Studio

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Thank you! I received the credentials and I was able to log in to the backend. Maybe you did not see them, because they appear on the 2nd page, check this screenshot hidden link

I edited the content template and added a dot (.) at the end of that string, then I changed the conditional shortcodes to use {!{ instead of [ and }!} instead of ] and it works. I was able to translate the sentence. Check this screenshot hidden link

Please remove the dot that I added at the end of the string and update the translation again with your own French version, maybe the string that I used is not what you would like to have.
Please note, that I had to make my user translator in WPML Translation Management.

Hi Jamal,

I'm more than thankful for this, it is working now. My issue is solved.

Best regards

Sasa Vidakovic
Deal Studio

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+00:00)

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad I could help.
I'll mark this ticket as resolved. You can still reopen it within 12h.

All the best,
Jamal

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.