Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Mobile Breakpoints

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The issue here was that the user's page template wasn't being responsive correctly for mobiles.

Solution:

Unfortunately in this case the user had used Elementor to do their page template so they would have to contact the elementor team in order to get an accurate tutorial on how to adjust the mobile breaking points

This support ticket is created 4 years, 9 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

No supporters are available to work today on Toolset forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 9:00 – 12:00 -
- 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 14:00 – 18:00 13:00 – 18:00 -

Supporter timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Pete 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assisted by: Shane.

Author
Mobile breakpoints.png

Hi there,

Where are the mobile breakpoint setting for Toolset? Pages really are not displaying right and I don;t think it's Elementor.

This test page for example: hidden link

See image attached, The proeprties are squashed as is the map. I would have thought on iPad you would at least see the map placed under the content.

Many thanks, P

Shane
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Jamaica (GMT-05:00)

Hi Pete,

Actually the breaking points here would be controlled by elementor since you are using the elementor builder to do the columns.

I know when you set the screen size smaller it does reflow to below so you may need to play around with the elementor breaking points for this one.

Thanks,
Shane

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.