Skip Navigation

[Resolved] Missing toolset blocks when creating wiews using block editor

This support ticket is created 4 years, 2 months ago. There's a good chance that you are reading advice that it now obsolete.

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 7:00 – 14:00 -
- 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 15:00 – 16:00 -

Supporter timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by henrikH 4 years, 2 months ago.

Assisted by: Nigel.

Author

I am trying to: Create views with headers (post titles) and images using block editor

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: Toolset blocks to select dynamic fields for among others headlines and images (as also shown in video).

Instead, I got: Only three Toolset blocks to select from ( content template, form and view)

Nigel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/London (GMT+01:00)

Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 13.52.42.png
Screenshot 2020-02-11 at 13.53.06.png

I don't have any debug info for your site so I cannot see which plugin versions you are using.

If you have the current version of Toolset Blocks (1.1.1) then you should see a Toolset section within the Block editor that offers all of the blocks offered by Toolset (see screenshots).

If you are seeing something different and have the latest plugin versions installed, please let me know.

Hi Nigel. I have 1.1.1 installed. Yes, your screenshot shows the exact place where I have only three blokcs while you have many more. So yes, I see something different and have the latest plugin version installed.

Nigel
Supporter

Could you quickly check if there is any conflict from other plugins or your theme?

Disable all plugins except Blocks and switch theme to twentynineteen.

Do you still see the same problem?

If so I'd better take a look at your site if that's okay. I may need to take a copy for testing.

Let me mark your next reply as private so that I can get log-in credentials from you—you may want to create a temporary admin user for me to use that you can later delete. And be sure to have a current backup of your site.

Nigel
Supporter

I spotted a JS error arising from Yoast, so I deactivated Yoast and it resolved the problem.

You have a very old version of Yoast installed, pre-dating Gutenberg I think, which is likely the reason.

If you find the same problem with the current version of Yoast, please let me know.

Damn, you are good. Thanks for your assistance. Now I can proceed with the project.

Nigel
Supporter

Great, okay, I think we can close here then?

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.