Skip Navigation

[Closed] Missing images on media tab with Types active

This is the technical support forum for Toolset - a suite of plugins for developing WordPress sites without writing PHP.

Everyone can read this forum, but only Toolset clients can post in it. Toolset support works 6 days per week, 19 hours per day.

This topic contains 21 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by MrHinsh 9 years, 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Srdjan.

Author

Thread.Wake();

Hey Martin,

Is that still active? I can't see the error anymore on your host.

Regards,
Mario

Yes, it is still active.

The problem described in hidden link still exists: While having the Types plugin enabled I am unable to use the "Set Featured Image" function on any post or page as the "Media Library" list is empty.

-If I disable Types then the "Media Library" does display the list
-If I disable all plugins and only enable Types then this problem manifests

I am currently unwilling to invest in configuring Types until this is resolved, and I would really love to work with the features. Is there some way that we can debug this further? There must be something that Types is changing when enabled that is causing this...

OK, so I have done a little debugging and here is the problem:

This is a standard media upload link:

hidden link

However, this link is specific to the "set features image" link:

hidden link

Do you see the difference? The "set features image" link contains a filter parameter of "type=image". If I remove this from the URL then it works perfectly.

Might Types be adding an extra filter to the Image type that means if it is selected then nothing is displayed?

bruce
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Australia/Perth (GMT+08:00)

Hi Martin,

We're having problems reproducing this on any of our tests systems. Would it be possible to get a complete backup or your WordPress directory and your database so we can duplicate this problem locally?

Best regards,
Bruce.

Does anyone have any ideas yet?

I still have this problem!

This has now resolved itself with the WordPress 3.4.1 update 🙂 Phew

The topic ‘[Closed] Missing images on media tab with Types active’ is closed to new replies.